Project Manager | Automation Logistics Career Posting
Automation Logistics Corporation is a global electrical/mechanical contractor with its primary focus being the material handling industry. We provide a comprehensive range of services for warehouse logistics and materials handling systems. our successful track record has led to being one of the most trusted installation and assembly enterprises with more than 500 successful small, medium, and large completed automated system installations.
Automation Logistics Corporation has an immediate need for a Project Manager to focus on small to large electrical installation projects. The successful candidate must be well versed in all facets of electrical construction as well as managing, planning, scheduling, assigning, participating in and inspecting the work of electricians and trades helpers on electrical projects.
- Substantial and extensive experience with electrical construction
- Strong Understanding of the NEC
- Ability to start, manage and complete projects without guidance from management.
- Ability to review and implement electrical plans, specifications, schedules and contract documents.
- Knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities and impacts of project execution when interfacing with Subcontractors and/or Customers. Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Ability to develop detailed project schedules, installation, material/inventory control while maintaining overall project schedule activities
- Develop and execute manpower schedules including mobilization procedures
- Knowledge of 3rd party procurement including development of RFPs/RFQs, bid review and assessment, and contract award in cooperation with purchasing resources
- Experience with and execution of general processes associated with change order control, approvals, and information exchange involving several entities, both internal and external
- Ability to cause team and organizational action to mitigate scope, schedule, and cost concerns both internally and with customers
- Experience with the coordination of on-site activities involving many (sub) contractors vying for the same space and time windows
Job Family Responsibilities:
Facilitates the execution of project/program solution plans. Supports the project/program management role (scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management). Acts as a function of business processes and resource on projects or programs. Facilitates execution of continuous improvement. May perform active role in maintaining client relationships and sales opportunities.
Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. May develop departmental budgets, and business plans. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. May recommend / determine organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company. May be responsible for overall success and function of projects.
Minimum HS Diploma; Bachelors Degree Strongly Preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
In addition to salary, commissions and incentive plans, we offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Please sent your resume to:
Attn: Marna Conway
331 Scarlet Blvd.,
Oldsmar, FL 34677 USA