Mechanical Installer | Automation Logistics Career Posting
Automation Logistics Corporation has an immediate need for a Mechanical Installer to focus on small to large complex material handling service projects. Complex projects will contain mechanical installation of cable raceways, large material handling components such as AS/RS cranes, complex conveyor layouts, high speed sortation systems, high speed carton and package conveyance and sort subsystems, pallet handling systems etc.
- Lead Mechanic - Installer / Millwright (A full time salary position)
- College degree preferred
- Installer with a minimum of 5 years of experience installing industrial machinery such as conveyor systems and material handling machinery
- Welding Certification preferred
- Able to mechanically install complex automated systems and equipment
- Mechanical install and test safety guard system
- Knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics preferred
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Fluent in English language
- Able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Able to operate equipment like fork lift, scissor lift etc. (or has the ability to learn such skills)
- Clean driving record
- Willing to travel 90% of the time throughout US
- Able to train other personnel
Job Family Responsibilities:
Supports the project/and or jobsite foreman uses resources allocation management). Facilitates execution of continuous improvement. Performs an active role in team building.
Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
Minimum HS Diploma; Bachelors Degree Strongly Preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Demonstrates understanding and application of approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
In addition to salary, commissions and incentive plans, we offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Please sent your resume to:
Attn: Marna Conway
331 Scarlet Blvd.,
Oldsmar, FL 34677 USA