Assembly Technician | Automation Logistics Career Posting
The Assembly Technician position at Automation Logistics Corporation is for the assembly of fixed length wires as well as other related tasks. This position is currently a part-time position but has to potential to become full-time. This position will also require the items below:
- Accurately cut wire to instructed lengths
- Can operate automatic cable stripping tool (hand powered & training will be provided)
- Can operate automatic ferrule crimping tool (hand powered & training will be provided)
- Can apply adhesive labels
- Can follow basic instructions
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Job Family Responsibilities:
Supports the project/and or job-site foreman uses resources allocation management). Facilitates execution of continuous improvement. Performs an active role in team building.
Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
Knowledge and Experience:
This position is an entry level position with no experience needed. All training will be provided at our location and all tools necessary to complete your tasks will be provided.
Please sent your resume to:
Attn: Marna Conway
331 Scarlet Blvd.,
Oldsmar, FL 34677 USA