Electrical Technician | Automation Logistics Career Posting
Electrical Technician position is responsible for common construction duties in an industrial environment and other tasks including and not limited to equipment maintenance, PLC programming, and/or commissioning assistance. Technician would need to be proficient (theoretical and practical) in all areas of the NEC, and devices/components ranging from; VFDs, PLCs, HMI devices, drives, high-voltage industrial equipment, cable tray and industrial motors.
- 2 years of experience in commercial / industrial electrical construction as a helper/assistance is a plus but is not required
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes (NEC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with installation of cable tray systems for power distribution
- Experience with Motor Controls, Control Wiring and PLC for industrial machinery
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Fluent in English
- Able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Able to operate equipment like fork lift, scissor lift etc.
- Clean driving record
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to travel and work varied hours (Travel 90%-100%)
Job Family Responsibilities:
Supports the project/and or jobsite foreman uses resources allocation management). Facilitates execution of continuous improvement. Performs an active role in team building.
Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
Minimum HS Diploma; Electrical trades program /apprenticeship program
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Demonstrates understanding and application of approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external contacts.
In addition to salary, commissions and incentive plans, we offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Please sent your resume to:
Attn: Marna Conway
331 Scarlet Blvd.,
Oldsmar, FL 34677 USA